A picture taken at the #Sochi Olympics by Canadian snowboarder Sebastien Toutant shows that there is some expected bathroom etiquette one must follow. Apparently, #toilet fishing is something that is highly frowned upon!
Cleaning is cleaning, right? Most of us have some experience when it comes to cleaning. As children, we probably learned to clean by helping our parents with the household chores. As adults, we probably spend more than a few hours a week vacuuming, dusting and maintaining our homes! Since most everyone knows how to clean, why not choose a cleaning service based on price? And why not save even more by doing it yourself?
The true value of a professional janitorial service is often poorly understood. A cleaning service should not be viewed as a cost or expense. A good cleaning service is actually an investment that can pay off in many ways, many times over. In fact, there are multiple and often overlooked advantages to using a professional cleaning service!
- A clean workplace makes a great impression, and can even set a business apart from its competitors. A potential client’s first impression of any business should be a clean, fresh smelling office. Dirty, smelly restrooms can really leave a negative impression with prospective customers and guests.
- A clean office is a healthier workplace. There is a direct correlation between a good cleaning program and improved employee health. A clean office can help increase productivity and decrease sick days. Needless to say, lowered productivity and increased sick days can cost an employer money.
- While no cleaning service can make everything look new, a good cleaning service can really help protect building assets. Regular cleaning will extend the life of carpeting, bathroom fixtures, tile, exhaust fans, wood, and furniture. Keeping hard water in kitchens and restrooms under control can really go a long way towards increasing the longevity of toilet bowls, sinks, and faucets.
- A clean building smells, looks, and feels like a nice place to work. Clean surroundings create a pleasant environment for building occupants!
- A good cleaning company will use up to date and well maintained equipment, such as vacuums with HEPA filtration systems. HEPA stands for high-efficiency particulate air filter. HEPA filters are designed to trap the majority of fine particulates in the machine, so they aren’t simply spewing dust back into the air.
- A quality janitorial service knows how to clean for the health and safety of building occupants. A good cleaning service is knowledgeable about the chemicals they use and their application. A credible cleaning service will not water down their cleaning chemicals and will spend the appropriate amount of time to allow the products to work effectively.
A professional janitorial service can play a vital role in the health, morale, and productivity of building occupants. A reputable cleaning service can help a company make a positive impression on clients and customers. An expert cleaning service will be your business partner. Investing in a professional cleaning service has many advantages, and who couldn’t use an advantage now and then?
For more information, please visit and “like” us on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/MetroCleaningServiceAlbuquerque
How important is reliability? Reliability is the act of doing exactly what we say we are going to do. When we are reliable, others can count on us.
Reliability is the foundation of teamwork and business relationships. It allows everyone to work together in harmony, with each team member doing their part.
At Metro Cleaning Service, our company mission is to provide honest, reliable and thorough janitorial service at a fair price to the local business community while being an invaluable part of our customers’ success.
Make Metro Cleaning Service a part of your team! (505) 275-8226 http://www.facebook.com/MetroCleaningServiceAlbuquerque
#reliability #office cleaning #cleanabq.com
Even though Kendall Williams had only 8 points this game, Kirk and Bairstow had a combined 41 points to give the Lobos a 70 to 60 win over San Diego State. WAY TO GO LOBOS!!!!!!
These essential pieces of plastic get handled often by many different people. In addition, cards are swiped through various credit card terminals. Give cards an occasional wipe down with rubbing alcohol, paying attention to the crevices around raised numbers!
2. Women’s Handbags
To clean finished leather purses, use a product specifically designed for leather. And, if you place your purse on the floor in a restaurant or even worse, in the ladies’ room, never put it on your kitchen table or countertop.
3. Toothbrush Holder
Soak the holder in a solution of 1 part bleach to 3 parts water and rinse. Then air dry upside down. Or simply wash on the top rack of your dishwasher on the “air dry” cycle!
4. Doorknobs, Locks, and Handles
Yes, these can be very dirty places. They are often overlooked during routine cleaning. An occasional wipe down with a disinfecting wipe will help keep germs under control.
5. Trash Cans
Trash cans of all types tend to be breeding grounds for ick and germs. In warm weather, most cans can be taken outside and hosed down. In colder weather, consider cleaning your can in your bathtub or shower. (Be sure to disinfect the sink and shower afterwards). Thoroughly spray the trash can with a cleaner that contains bleach and let it stand for 10 minutes. Rinse clean and dry. Before adding a new garbage bag, be sure the can is completely dry.