Cleaning is cleaning, right? Most of us have some experience when it comes to cleaning. As children, we probably learned to clean by helping our parents with the household chores. As adults, we probably spend more than a few hours a week vacuuming, dusting and maintaining our homes! Since most everyone knows how to clean, why not choose a cleaning service based on price? And why not save even more by doing it yourself?
The true value of a professional janitorial service is often poorly understood. A cleaning service should not be viewed as a cost or expense. A good cleaning service is actually an investment that can pay off in many ways, many times over. In fact, there are multiple and often overlooked advantages to using a professional cleaning service!
- A clean workplace makes a great impression, and can even set a business apart from its competitors. A potential client’s first impression of any business should be a clean, fresh smelling office. Dirty, smelly restrooms can really leave a negative impression with prospective customers and guests.
- A clean office is a healthier workplace. There is a direct correlation between a good cleaning program and improved employee health. A clean office can help increase productivity and decrease sick days. Needless to say, lowered productivity and increased sick days can cost an employer money.
- While no cleaning service can make everything look new, a good cleaning service can really help protect building assets. Regular cleaning will extend the life of carpeting, bathroom fixtures, tile, exhaust fans, wood, and furniture. Keeping hard water in kitchens and restrooms under control can really go a long way towards increasing the longevity of toilet bowls, sinks, and faucets.
- A clean building smells, looks, and feels like a nice place to work. Clean surroundings create a pleasant environment for building occupants!
- A good cleaning company will use up to date and well maintained equipment, such as vacuums with HEPA filtration systems. HEPA stands for high-efficiency particulate air filter. HEPA filters are designed to trap the majority of fine particulates in the machine, so they aren’t simply spewing dust back into the air.
- A quality janitorial service knows how to clean for the health and safety of building occupants. A good cleaning service is knowledgeable about the chemicals they use and their application. A credible cleaning service will not water down their cleaning chemicals and will spend the appropriate amount of time to allow the products to work effectively.
A professional janitorial service can play a vital role in the health, morale, and productivity of building occupants. A reputable cleaning service can help a company make a positive impression on clients and customers. An expert cleaning service will be your business partner. Investing in a professional cleaning service has many advantages, and who couldn’t use an advantage now and then?
For more information, please visit and “like” us on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/MetroCleaningServiceAlbuquerque
One thought on “Why Choose A Professional Cleaning Service?”
Every office needs cleaning, however you need to make sure that you chose the correct cleaners, but I’m not sure how to tell a good one from a bad one. Thanks for all the advice! This gave me some great insight! Thanks for sharing.